Ace A Level program proposes to offer Academic Performance based for the intake of 2021 as
per the particulars presented below.
- Scholarship will be provided to those candidates only who meet the academic performance requirement as indicated in the table below.
- Applicable scholarship amount will be adjusted in the fee invoice upon submission of SEE (or equivalent) mark sheet by the scholar.
- To avail of the scholarship, following procedural requirements must be completed by the scholar:
- Apply for admission into the program through submission of Application Form and other required documents, and participate in the Selection Process.
- Get selected by the Admission Committee for enrollment into the program, and receive the Admission Offer Letter.
- Take admission into the program within the deadline mentioned in the Admission Offer Letter through submission of required documents and full payment of the amount due at the time of admission (i.e., NRs. 80,000).
- If a scholar has been able to retain scholarship privilege from Year 1 (AS Level), the applicable scholarship amount, as percentage of Tuition Fee, will be adjusted in the Fee Invoice for Year 2 (A2 Level).
|Aggregate Score in SEE (or equivalent)
||Scholarship Amount (NRs.)
|GPA 3.9 and above
||40% of total tuition fee of AS Level
|GPA 3.8 and above but less than 3.9
||30% of total tuition fee of AS Level
|GPA 3.6 and above but less than 3.8
||20% of total tuition fee of AS Level
|GPA 3.4 and above but less than 3.6
||10% of total tuition fee of AS Level
- For continuity of scholarship from Year 1 (AS Level) to Year 2 (A2 Level), concerned scholar must maintain a minimum aggregate of 60% in the final internal evaluation in Year 1 (AS Level).
- Inability to maintain this minimum threshold of 60% will result in discontinuation of scholarship for Year 2 (A2 Level).
- On all issues related to scholarship, the decision taken by Ace A Level Management Committee will be final and binding.